WhisperKOOL is proud to introduce the InCellar cooling system. The InCellar provides a whole new way to cool your cellar and control the warm exhaust air. By placing the ENTIRE system in the cellar, cooling operation goes unnoticed in the adjacent space. The InCellar offers an industry first top facing exhaust to duct the warm air out of the home or into the attic. Say goodbye to a cooling system blowing warm air and making noise in your hallway or game room.
- Dual-speed fans
- Advanced digital controller
- Dynamic airflow
- Liquid bottle probe
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Maintains 55 degrees and 50-70% humidity in cellars up to 2000 cu ft.
- Designed to blend seamlessly within cellar racking
- Coated evaporator coil
- Quiet operation
- Crank case heater protects refrigerants from entering the compressor, which reduces maintenance and ensures long compressor life
- Durable finish
- Casters available for easy mobility of the cooling unit.
- Model: InCellar 8000
- Cellar Size: 2000
- dBA: Evaporator Side : 65 (Low) / 68 (High)
- dBA: Condenser Side: 54 (Low) / 56 (High)
- Dimensions: 15.25" W x 34.25" H x 16" D
- Weight: 131
- AMPS (starting/running): 40/9.5
- Installation: Partially Ducted System
- Thermostat: Digital Control Display
- Temp. Delta: 55°F temperature differential
- Warranty: 2 year parts and labor / 5 year compressor