The Big Bottle Wall Series option is designed for our favorite type of collectors: Those who can defined the terms Double Magnum, Jerobaom or Imperial. The steel rods are specially designed to hold bottles as large as 6L! When you have several Big Bottles, you better invite friends to marvel at the contemporary display — and help enjoy the 48 glasses an Imperial holds.
As with our entire Wall Series offerings, these racks are stackable and may be cut to create configurations for any wine room project.
Constructed of high-quality steel with powder coated or plated finishes, our racks are durable, easy to install and great for both residential and commercial applications.
Capacity: 4 Bottles (3 to 6 Liter bottles)
Dimensions: 30" tall x 8" deep (width varies depending on type of bottle being stored)
Each rack includes:
- 1 neck strip
- 1 base strip
- 2 plastic couplers
- 8 rubber mounting hole caps
There are 4 pre-drilled mounting holes in each strip (8 total) per rack. Appropriate fasteners must be utilized in every mounting hole for proper installation. Fasteners are not included, but the following fasteners are recommended for these surfaces:
- Wood surface: #8 x 1-1/4" wood screw
- Drywall/wallboard surface: #8 x 1-1/4" screw with spiral inserts for the bottom 2 holes in each strip (4 total) and an expanding hollow wall anchor such as a toggle bolt for the top hole in each strip (2 total)
- Concrete/brick/stucco: 3/16" x 1 3/4" masonry screw or #8 x 1 1/4" screw with appropriate size expanding anchor
- spirit level
- marking pen or pencil
- tape measure
- drill and drill bits (necessary in some cases)
Available in Satin Black Finish, Brushed Nickel Finish, Black Chrome Finish & Chrome Finish
We cannot ship VintageView racks to APO/FPO/DPO addresses.