The Bonfire Patio & Deck Gas Heater amazes with design features that outsmart traditional patio heaters in two ways:
- Design: present an upscale design & look and the romance of a bonfire with your outdoor entertainment setting.
- Functionality of Heating: While standard patio gas heaters reflect the heat only from the top, the Bonfire Patio & Deck Gas Heater heats already where the glass tube starts at a height of approximately 36"(91.5cm).
So when standing or seated next to the Bonfire, you will enjoy light effects and cozy warm air at the same time.
The Bonfire Patio & Deck Gas Heater, certified CSA 2,37A-2008 ANSI Z83.26A 2008 (CE standard ID NO.845BS-0016).
- Wind proof design
- Made of stainless steel type 201, additionally protected against surface corrosion with steel varnish coating.
- BTU rating is 31200/31500 depending on type of gas. Heat Output: 9.3kw, consumption up to 28.2 ounces / 800 gram per hour. A 20Lbs propane tank lasts 8-20 hours depending on low or high flame.
- Tilt off and flame off protection
- Electronic ignition
- Gas burner made of top quality nickel-stainless steel
- Includes gas pipe/hose and pressure regulator. Regulator allows to adjust the size of flame
- Heat resistant glass tube made in Japan (best quality for lense/glass products in the world).
- Wheels and black storage zipper bag included
- Reflector is made of 1.2mm strong Aluminum
Dimensions: Overall size - L: 25 1/2"(65cm) W:25 1/2"(65cm) H: 86 5/8"(220cm)
Weight: 57.3lbs / 26kg (without gas tank)
Tank compartment size (inside platform to burner): Bottom Width: 17 1/8"(43.5cm)
Top Width: 13 3/8"(34cm) / H: 29 1/8"(74cm)
Panelsize: W(bottom): 18 1/2"(47cm) W(top): 13 5/8"(34.5cm)
Overall max Width with Wheels: 24 3/8"(62cm)
Delivered knock-down, requires assembly.
The gas tank is NOT included.