Holds 9 Bottles (splits or standard 750ml)
Nine rows, one bottle deep
Nine to 27 bottles never looked so good on a wall. The 3-foot Wall Series metal wine rack is the perfect intersection of form and function. It fits onto just about any wall, with ample height to fill open rooms with contemporary style while maximizing storage potential. This metal wine rack shows off bottles label forward with VintageView’s patented system.
As with our entire Wall Series offerings, these racks are stackable and may be cut, allowing multiple configurations for any wine room project.
Constructed of high-quality steel with powder coated or finishes, our racks are durable, easy to install, and great for both residential and commercial applications.
Dimensions: 36" tall x 5 1/4" deep (width varies depending on type of bottle being stored)
Each rack includes:
- 1 neck strip
- 1 base strip
- 2 plastic couplers
- 6 rubber mounting hole caps
There are 3 pre-drilled mounting holes in each strip (6 total) per rack. Appropriate fasteners must be utilized in every mounting hole for proper installation. Drywall fasteners are included.
The contents of each mounting hardware package include:
- Set of Instructions
- 2 Couplers (black or grey depending on rack finish)
- 6 Mounting Hole Covers (black or grey depending on rack finish)
- 2 Hollow Wall Anchors (for drywall only)
- 4 Spiral Drywall Anchors (for drywall only)
- 6 Screws
- (4 Screws are for drywall only)
- (If applying to wood, all 6 screws should not be used with any other anchors)
We recommend the following fasteners for these surfaces:
•Wood Surface: #8 x 1-1/4” wood screw
• Concrete, Brick or Stucco: 3/16” x 1 ¾” masonry screw or #8 x 1 ¼” screw with appropriate size expanding anchor
- spirit level
- marking pen or pencil
- tape measure
- drill and drill bits (necessary in some cases)
Available in Satin Black Finish, Brushed Nickel Finish & Chrome Finish
We cannot ship VintageView racks to APO/FPO/DPO addresses.