The Quantum Series cooling units is our newest, most advanced cooling systems. The fully ducted split systems come in two sizes, 9000 BTUs and 12000 BTUs. Utilizing 404A refrigerant, these systems have the built in capacity to be installed outside in cold weather climates where temperatures get as low as -15 degrees. Simple to install by a certified technician, our pump down technology does not require any wiring from the condenser to the evaporator. Featuring interchangeable panels which allow the installer to direct the air flow in the most efficient direction to maintain maximum efficiency.
- Fully Ducted Spilt System
- 9000 BTU capacity for larger cellars
- Interchangeable evaporator airflow panels
- Pump down system technology
- Advanced electronic display
- Liquid bottle probe
- Energy saving mode
- Cold weather climates to -15 degrees Fahrenheit
- Electro-fin coated coils for protection against outgassing that occurs in cellars
- Condensing unit can be placed outdoors w/optional housing
- Designed with the highest quality, professional grade parts for longevity and performance
- Durable galvanized housing
- 50ft Control & Liquid Bottle Probe
- 2 year warranty
Cellar Size: 3,000 cu. ft.
Dimensions (Evaporator Unit): 29.5”L x 30.9”W x 19.8”H
Dimensions (Condensing Unit): 24”L x 17.5”W x 13.4”H
AMPS (starting/running): Evap : 4.3 / 3.2 Cond: 29.0 / 7.3
Installation (Evaporator Unit): Evaporator can be installed up to 25 duct feet away from cellar with 14” flex duct
Installation (Condensing Unit): Condensor can be installed up to 100 line feet from Evaporator
Temp. Delta: 55°F temperature differential between the cellar temperature and condenser air intake temperature.
Thermostat: Digital Control Display
Warranty: 2 year parts and labor