Capacity: 1500-6000 cu.ft.
Wine Guardian's ducted split system provides superb air distribution and temperature control for optimal conditioning of your valuable wine collection. The extremely quiet and virtually vibration-free system offers maximum flexibility in system location and cellar designs. This makes it ideal for cellars that have no space to install a self-contained WG system, for applications where condenser air is difficult to exhaust, and for longer duct runs.
The split system operates in ambient temperatures between 0 degrees F and 115 degrees F (-18 degrees C and 46 degrees C). And just like all Wine Guardian products, it is certified by ETL to UL and CSA standards for safety and performance.
- Fan coil unit (evaporator, left in above photo) and condensing system (right, including cover suitable for outdoor use)
- Condensing unit includes: high and low refrigerant pressure switches, low ambient protection, refrigerant sight glass, and filter drier
- Remote user interface controller (on top of evaporator in photo above, with displays in Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Multiple capacities for cellars of any size and configuration
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and all–aluminum frame for long-term durability
- One supply and one return duct collars
- Multiple supply air openings for installation flexibility (for up to 5 outlets)
- High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Integral Electric Heat
- Remote Monitoring
- Duct Kits & Collars
fan coil: 17" x 22" x 14"
condensing unit: 23" x 30" x 22"
One of our customer service representatives will contact you upon receipt of your order to confirm your options and provide you with a shipping time and expected delivery date. Product is made to order and drop shipped from the manufacturer. Expect a lead time of 3-4 weeks
Download the Manual