Room Capacity: 1200 cu. ft.
The Wine Guardian ductless split wine-cellar cooling unit is an entirely new, cutting edge system. It’s versatile enough for either surface mounting or space-saving through-the-wall mounting, while providing the flexibility of a split system. The Ductless Split unit is ideal for small wine cellar owners who have no room for mechanical equipment or are unable to accommodate ductwork. The Wine Guardian Ductless split offers high ambient and optional low ambient protection in a sleek, newly styled condensing unit. The condensing unit provides a smaller footprint with the ability to mount to a variety of structures.
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant construction for long-term durability
- Fan-coil can be mounted through-the-wall or surface mount— exclusive to this unit
- Condensing unit operating capacities from 40 degrees F/4 degrees C to 115 degrees F/46 degrees C
- Condensing unit standard with outdoor enclosure
- Small footprint— fan coil fits well within racking or above a doorway
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Adjustable louvers
- Available electric heater
- Low ambient protection (down to -20 degrees F/-29 degrees C)
- Serving temperature cooling