- FlexCount Series Dual Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator
- Holds up to 172 Wine Bottles
- Durable Wood and Metal Shelves support large diameter bottles without sagging
- Shelves Glide Out on Ball-Bearing Tracks
- Stainless Steel Door Frame with Towel Bar Handle and Right Hinge
The all-new FlexCount Series VSWR172-2SSRT Dual Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator from Allavino is the perfect choice for wine aficionados with diverse collections. It features new cutting edge shelves, which are thin enough to allow more space between shelves than you will find in similarly sized wine refrigerators, allowing you to store larger bottles without sacrificing bottle capacity. These shelves are constructed of durable metal to provide reliable stability and prevent sagging over time, and are enhanced with stainless steel fronts and wood slats that cradle your bottles to help minimize harmful vibration. This dual zone refrigerator can store both red and white wine simultaneously, and a digital display with push button controls make it easy to individually adjust the temperature of each zone. Adding to it's versatility is it's front-venting design and finished top and sides, which give you the option to use it as a built-in or freestanding unit
172 Bottle Capacity:
The VSWR172-2SSRT features 12 shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each and 2 shelves that can hold up to 20 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 172 bottles.
Dual-Zone Digital Temperature Control:
Store both red and white wines with this dual zone unit, which features a digital display and easy-to-use push button controls that allow you to easily adjust each zone's temperature.
Innovative New Shelf Design:
Allavino's revolutionary new metal shelves are strong enough to prevent sagging, yet thin enough to maximize your available storage space. They have elegant stainless steel fronts and wood slats that cradle your bottles to help prevent vibration from affecting your wine.
Shelves Extend Effortlessly:
Each shelf glides out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks, allowing you easy access to every bottle in your collection.
Blue LED Interior Lighting:
Cool blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates your bottles while remaining cooler than standard bulbs.
Internal fans circulate air inside of the unit, reducing initial cool down time and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame Glass Door and Towel Bar Handle
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Two independently controlled temperature zones:
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 40°F to 55°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 55°F to 65°F (lower zone must be set at least 4° higher than upper zone)
- There must be a 10 degree difference between the top zone and the bottom zone.
- It is normal for there to be a 3-5 degree temperature difference between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Ambient Temperature Range: 32-100°F (If the ambient temperature is above or below this range, the performance of the unit may be affected. For example, placing your unit in extreme cold or hot conditions may cause interior temperatures to fluctuate).
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Dimensions: 71.5"H x 23.5"W x 27"D
- Weight: 304.2 lbs.
Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
This wine cellar has 12 shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each and 2 shelves that can hold up to 20 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 172 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles, making this the ideal unit for diverse wine collections.