Made in Denmark with a designer curved glass door
72.75 in. H x 23.63 in. W x 24 in. D
- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards
- Curved glass door with double tempered design and elegant tint
- Reduced maintenance with automatic defrost
- Wooden shelves offer stable bottle storage with a classic look
- Designed and built in Denmark for SUMMIT
The SWC1735C is made for us in Denmark with a unique 24in. footprint ideal to fit in space-challenged restaurants. It comes in a unique platinum finish with a double pane tempered glass door in a curved, tinted style. An aluminum handle adds a modern touch.
Inside, the SWC1735C is designed to hold over 100 bottles. 5 adjustable wooden shelves let you stack bottles in virtually any configuration with 20 glide positions. The automatic defrost interior includes a vibration dampening system and charcoal filter to ensure wine is protected from movement and odor. This unit is ideally suited for storing and preserving red wine.
The SWC1735C is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial settings. This unit has been in our product line for over a decade with a strong history of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Commercially approved - ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7, Meets UL-Commercial Standard 471
- Large capacity - Interior can hold up to 120 bottles
- Automatic defrost - Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Curved double pane tempered glass door - Heat resistant design and tinted look provides elegant display of stored collection
- Interior Light - Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Slide-out wooden shelving - Slide-out wooden shelves for proper bottle storage
- Full aluminum handle - Comfortable design with a professional appearance
- Activated carbon filter - Provides odor control
- Reversible door - User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- 100 Percent CFC Free - Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals