Unique design lets you store bottles horizontally and upright
25.5 in. H x 17 in. W x 19.25 in. D
- Versatile interior lets you store red or white wine upright or horizontally on wooden shelves
- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Digital thermostat with external readout for easy and precise temperature control
- Interior LED lighting for an elegant display with energy efficiency
- Wrapped stainless steel cabinet offers durable luxury for any setting
- Compact size is ideal for countertop us
This countertop unit presents a convenient and heat safe display behind a double pane tempered glass door, finished with a stainless steel trim and a pro style handle. The stainless steel wrapped cabinet offers a professional look with lasting durability. A factory installed front lock provides keyed security.
Inside, the SCR312LWCSSC2 is designed to store up to 22 standard 750ml "Bordeaux" style bottles of wine (or a combination of 18 wider "Burgundy" style bottles and 3 Bordeaux). It includes four wooden shelves and a metal insert that lets you stack bottles on the floor of the unit. Bottles can also be stored upright in front of the shelving, maximizing capacity and offering a great solution to keeping open bottles refrigerated. The SCR312LCSSWC2 features a digital thermostat for easy temperature management and recessed LED lighting for an efficient, attractive presentation.
This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use. For a built-in capable version of this unit, see the SCR312LBICSSWC2.
- Commercially approved - ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- Double pane tempered glass door - Slightly tinted glass provides full view of interior, with a stainless steel trim for added accent
- Factory installed locks - Keyed locks for secure interiors
- 22 bottle capacity - Interior can hold up to 22 standard 750ml Bordeaux style bottles. If using this wine cellar for wider Burgundy/Pinot Noir bottles, you can store up to 18 of those bottles with an additional 3 Bordeaux bottles.
- Professional handles - Stainless steel handle offers a professional look
- Automatic defrost - Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Digital thermostat - Precise temperature management with easy electronic controls and a digital display
- Interior LED light - Externally located button turns this light on and off to illuminate the products for a tempting view
- Wooden shelving - Four wooden shelves offer the perfect conditions for storing bottles horizontally
- Vertical storage - 3 bottles can be stored upright in front of the shelves, an ideal solution for keeping open bottles of wine refrigerated
- Floor insert - Metal holder lets you lay 3 Bordeaux bottles or 2 Burgundy bottles safely on the floor
- Stainless steel wrapped cabinet - Durable design with lasting elegance
- 100 Percent CFC Free - Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals