Fully featured with digital controls and recessed LED lighting
33.88 in. H x 14.75 in. W x 22.75 in. D
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use
- Digital thermostat offers precise and convenient temperature control
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Just under 15 in. wide for an easy fit, with a flush back design
At just 14 3/4 in. wide, the SWC1535B is thoughtfully sized to store up to 33 bottles on six slide-out wooden shelves. An interior LED light provides an elegant view behind a tempered glass door, elegantly trimmed in stainless steel. The reversible door includes a factory installed lock and professional handle. Inside, the digital thermostat makes temperature management easy and intuitive, with indicator lights to show when the interior is ideal for reds, whites, and sparkling wines.
The SWC1535B has a jet black cabinet and flush back design for easy installation under any counter. The unit can be used built-in or freestanding. For a matching glass door beverage refrigerator, see the SCR1536B.
- Built-in capable - Make the best use of space by installing this unit under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
- Temperature Range - 41 degrees F to 65 degrees F
- Glass door with stainless steel trim - Provides a full display of stored contents with a heat-safe double tempered design
- LED lighting - Gentle illumination with an on/off switch
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Digital display - Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Factory installed locks - Keyed locks for secure interiors
- Automatic defrost - Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Reversible door - Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Wooden shelves - 5 shelves offer the perfect storage for wine bottles in a classic wooden finish
- Professional handle - Stainless steel handle offers a professional look
- Flush back - Space saving design
- Fully finished black cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100 Percent CFC Free - Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals