72 in. H x 23.63 in. W x 24 in. D
- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Automatic defrost operation minimizes user maintenance
- Wooden shelves included for proper wine display
- Two tinted glass doors provide an elegant view
SUMMIT COMMERCIAL carries a quality line of full-sized European wine cellars designed and constructed for optimum storage.
The SWC1775 is made for us in Denmark with a unique 24" footprint ideal to fit in space-challenged restaurants. Two reversible tinted glass doors offer a full view inside, with a front lock that allows your staff to manage the interior security.
Inside, the SWC1775 is designed to hold over 100 bottles. Five adjustable wooden shelves let you stack bottles in virtually any configuration. The automatic defrost interior includes a vibration dampening system and charcoal filter to ensure wine is protected from movement and odor. This unit is ideally suited for storing and preserving red wine.
The SWC1775 is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial settings. This unit has been in our product line for over a decade with a strong history of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Commercially approved - ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments
- Large Capacity - Interior accommodates over 100 bottles
- Automatic defrost - Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Double pane tempered glass doors - Heat resistant design provides clear view of stored products, with a subtle tint for added elegance
- Wooden shelving - Slide-out wooden shelves for proper bottle storage
- Reversible door - User reversible door swing
- Carbon Filter - Helps ensure odor control
- Factory installed locks - Keyed locks for secure interiors
- 100 Percent CFC Free - Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals