IMPROVE YOUR REPERTOIRE.
36 total color positions for red, white, tawny and rosé wine
Professional vernacular for describing color
Popular wines listed for reference
Includes: 18" x 24" Print, Wine Folly supporter pin, documentation, and satisfaction guarantee.
Observing color in wine will improve your mental repertoire for activities such as blind tasting, assessing wine quality and vintage. This chart will help you become familiar with the hue spectrum and common vernacular to describe wine color.
Designed and manufactured in Seattle, WA.
- 18" x 24" Full Color Offset Lithograph Print
- Light-Fast Resilient Soy-Based Inks w/ UV Coating
- 100 lb. Text Premium Archival Matte Stock
- FSC certified
- Domtar EarthChoice
- SFI Certified Sourcing
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) Virgin Fiber
- Acid-free for increased longevity and performance.