In order to remain competitive as a Kitchen and Bath Specialist (KBIS) it is essential for you to remain up to speed on the latest industry trends and design techniques. This requires you to dedicate time and resources towards continuing education which as a busy professional is often difficult to do.
Leveraging technology is also key for KBIS, where using the right toolkit can empower you to create cutting edge design and increase connectivity with your customers. However this can be a challenge as it requires an ongoing commitment from a professional to become and sustain an expertise in the right technology.
The Wine Rack Company offers a unique approach to solving both of these challenges via our Certified Partner Program. As a Certified Partner you are able to partner with a company that has twenty-five (25) years of experience designing, manufacturing and distributing custom wine storage solutions. This enables us to collaborate with you any/all custom solutions allowing you to focus on your core competencies. Certified Partners do not need to learn new software as our complete racking design library is easily accessible and can be integrated into most major 3D design software including 2020, Chief Architect, FormZ, and SketchUp™. We can also ensure you remain up to speed on the latest trends and available options by providing:
- Training on the effective techniques for scoping, designing and implementing wine storage solutions.
- Traditional and contemporary systems including VintageView and peg systems
- End-to-end solutions including environmental control, doors, flooring, wall treatments and lighting
- Discount pricing on our product portfolio and custom solutions
- Ongoing access to our project showcases, product samples and displays.
As a result, once you become a Certified Partner we will continuously provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to be successful.
Don’t have design software or the time to do your own designs? Our Loyalty Partner Program may be the right option for you.