We are thrilled to have new Wine Cellar Ducted Cooling Systems from Wine Guardian in stock at WineRacks.com. Wine Guardian Ductable Wine Cellar Cooling Units are completely self-contained and infinitely flexible, making them among the most versatile wine cellar cooling systems on the market. Here at WineRacks.com, we’re happy to help you when choosing wine cellar cooling units for your space.
These new water-cooled ducted units from Wine Guardian are ideal for geothermal, cooling tower, and lake water applications. The control they offer is very unique, features that are not found on competitor’s cooling systems. No warm condenser air connections are required, making it an excellent wine storage solution for when warm condenser air venting is an issue. A year-round water source is required.
Water Cooled 1/4 Ton Wine Guardian
Capacity: 400 – 2000 cu.ft.,
Unit Dimensions: 33″ w x 14″ d x 14″ h
Water Cooled 1/2 Ton Wine Guardian
Capacity: 800 – 3200 cu.ft.
Unit Dimensions: 33″ w x 22″ d x 14″ h
Water Cooled 1 Ton Wine Guardian
Capacity: 1200 – 6000 cu.ft.
Dimensions: 33″ w x 22″ d x 14″ h
Water Cooled 2 Ton Wine Guardian
Capacity: 2400 – 8500 cu.ft.
Dimensions: 50″ w x 22″ d x 18″ h
Wine Cellar Ducted Cooling Systems Features:
- 1/4-ton to 2-ton capacities (3,300 to 16,200 BTH)
- Multi-panel design provides easy access for service
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, all aluminum outer body
- High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Multiple supply and return air opening for installation flexibility
- Completely self-contained design
- Factory tested prior to shipment
- Certified to Underwriters Laboratory standards
- 24/7 factory service hotline support
Wine Cellar Ducted Cooling Units include:
If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to reach out. An experienced WineRacks.com Staff Member can help you determine which is the best ducted cooling system to meet your specific needs.