LED Strip Lighting Kit
- (1x) 16.4ft RGB LED strip
- (1x) Controller
- (1x) Power supply
- Complete kit includes: LED strip, controller with wireless IR remote, and power supply
- Set static colors, adjust brightness, select various auto color-changing modes via wireless IR remote
- The LED strip is cuttable every 3 LEDs, approx. every 4", at the designated cut marks to fit various length requirements
- LED strip cut sections are linkable by directly soldering wires
- Adhesive back on LED strip for easy installation on dry, flat, smooth, non-porous surfaces
Description: The entire roll is 16.4 feet (5 meters) in length, and is cuttable and re-linkable with optional connectors or directly soldering wires. The controller allows the user to select static colors, adjust brightness, and select various color-changing modes. Great for accent lighting.
- Unroll LED strip completely.
- Any exposed wires on the other end of the LED strip must not touch one another (or any metal object), creating a short.
- Connect the 4-pin connector of controller to that of the LED strip.
- Connect DC jack of power supply to controller.
- Remove the plastic seal in the battery compartment of the wireless remote.
- Double check that all connections are correct and secure, then plug in power supply to power outlet.
- While the included controller can handle the power requirement of two such strips, the power supply only has the capacity to drive a single strip.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Minimum bending radius: 5cm (2").
- Unused wires of LED strip must be isolated to prevent potential short circuit.
- Unroll LED strip completely before powering on. T
- est all components before cutting or permanently mounting the strip.
- Do not lengthen LED strip by directly connecting additional strips to it; additional lengths should be wired in parallel (controller and power supply must be of adequate capacity).