Retail Store Design
Store Layout and Wine Display Ideas for Restaurants, Stores & Hospitality Businesses
If your venue delights patrons with fine wines, creating an enticingly-designed store layout using custom wine racks will elevate customer satisfaction.
Custom Wine Display Services
With over 25 years of experience leading the art of wine cellar, restaurant and store layout design, we are the expert team you’re looking for, to improve your business venue.
With a carefully-constructed layout and captivating wine displays, you can help customers find what they are looking for, incentivize purchase, draw customers to your location, and even improve business processes. The right layout and wine display can transform your place of business.
Our team will create a custom solution designed to meet your unique needs, using the following techniques, products and services:
- Free detailed consultations
- Full-color 3-D layouts & Designs
- A complete standard line of retail wine racking, storage & display.
- Design and manufacturing capabilities to meet specific and specialty needs.
- Manufacturing in pine, oak, and mahogany with stain and finish options available.
- VIP wine rooms, wine cellars, back bars, tasting rooms, and wine lockers.
- Metal wire and aluminum racking for retail and hospitality applications.
- Environmental control consultation and products to meet any need.
Our experts are ready to help you explore every option, from commercial wine bar design ideas to specific wine display solutions that can be utilized in store, hospitality and restaurant settings.
Designs Featuring Custom Commercial Wine Racks
As well as assisting with layout, we can help you select the very best commercial wine racks for your place of business, and offer custom wine racks for those with a specific vision in mind.
Sophisticated and timeless, our commercial wine racks will quickly become the center of attention in any setting, and are key to creating a stunning wine display in your place of business. Choose from built-to-last wooden, wire, and metal wine racks that elegantly and practically showcase your collection to inspire sales. Our offerings include a wide variety of styles from premier manufacturers, to accommodate your vision, needs, and budget.
If you’re looking for new display ideas to upgrade your wine or liquor store, you might be interested in a stunning gondola or wine tower display that is available in multiple finish options.
We also offer custom commercial wine racks. All of our products are built with superior craftsmanship. No matter which pieces you select, you can trust that they will last for years to come.
Request Your Commercial Wine Storage Design
We will respond with acknowledgment via email within 24 hours of receiving your inquiry (M-F). If we have any additional questions before we can start a design, we will let you know. If you prefer, please call us directly at (845) 658-7181 or send us a note.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! We are proud to offer store layout and wine display services to all businesses, from chic bars and restaurants, to hospitality locations, and wine and liquor stores. Perhaps you’re looking for innovative commercial wine bar design ideas, or wire racks to bring your downtown store to life. Our goal is to help you make the most of your stock with custom commercial wine racks and merchandising techniques that make browsing enjoyable for your customers. Our retail display services will improve your layout and help customers find what they are looking for, providing you with return on investment. Our wine display ideas for restaurants are tailored to your unique business location, goals and needs. Our hospitality and retail display services are also custom-tailored to you.
The short answer is “Yes!” There are several reasons why a beautiful wine display will entice customers to purchase more:
- The bottles are easy to find and the pricing and label are visible.
- The display is a showstopper that encourages browsing and impulse purchases.
- You can test multiple wine rack placement options to find the one that increases sales.
- With commercial wine racks, every bottle is stored in the correct position to keep corks moist, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- You make the most of your points of sale by placing mobile retail wine racks nearby.
In addition to increased sales, a carefully designed commercial wine display can also help your team keep your place of business pristine, organized, and fully stocked. For superior efficiency, consider the following:
- Choose commercial wine racks that are easy to label and move, so you can save time when changing your store’s layout.
- Select large wooden and metal retail wine racks to impress high-end customers of specialist stores.
- Ensure store and restaurant employees have the opportunity to communicate any existing barriers to efficiency, to tackle through design.
No matter the size of your business, you’ll benefit from owning a high-quality wine display. From wine tower displays that look amazing in modern bars, to classic wooden pieces that complement luxurious restaurants, we will use our high-end racks to create a display designed to enhance customer experience.
Our roster of clients is as diverse as our offerings, ranging from retailers to wholesalers, hoteliers, restaurant owners, bar managers, and more.
Wine racks are an important part of any display. While all these materials have specific qualities, consider the following criteria before you make a choice:
- Wooden wine displays have a timeless and refined look that is best suited for rustic settings, high-end rural hotels, and luxury establishments. Wood is also a great option if your hospitality venue or restaurant already boasts furniture in other species such as pine, oak, or mahogany.
- Retail metal wine racks are ideal for creating innovative and minimalist floating wine storage solutions featuring label-forward displays.
- Wire retail wine racks have the advantage of being versatile and cost-effective. Attach them to sign holders, display rows, and price tag holders for an eye-catching presentation, or use rolling stands to make reorganizing a breeze. A black powder coat finish will ensure a professional look.
Our beautifully built commercial wine displays are everywhere, including in trendy bars, luxurious hotels, and high-end restaurants. Check out our Retail Wine Display Photo Gallery to view some of our finished work and get inspiration for your own projects.