Summit 160 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler
Dual zone wine cellar lets you store a full collection of red and white wine
Dimensions: 69.75 in. H x 23.63 in. W x 26.63 in. D
SUMMIT SWC1966 is a full-sized dual zone wine cellar designed for optimum wine storage with user-friendly convenience.
Sized at just under 24 in. wide and 27 in. deep, the SWC1966 can store up to 160 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles on slide-out wooden shelves. Alternatively, this unit can hold up to 118 larger Burgundy style bottles (often used for Chardonnay or Pinot Noir) or a combination of 22 champagne bottles and 132 Bordeaux style. Two digital thermostats let you manage the temperature zones with ease and include an LED temperature display that can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit. The lower compartment is best suited for red wines stored between 55 degrees F and 72 degrees F, while the upper zone is designed for white wine and champagne stored between 41 degrees F and 55 degrees F. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive touch. Additional features include a Sabbath mode setting, open door alarm, temperature memory function in case of power loss, and high temperature alarm for added protection.
- Dual zone setup lets you separately store reds and whites at their ideal temperature
- Factory installed lock provides security you can depend on
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management of each section
- Reversible stainless steel trimmed glass door with pro handle
- Versatile interior stores up to 160 standard Bordeaux bottles or 118 wider Burgundy style
The SWC1966 has a jet black cabinet and reversible stainless steel trimmed glass door that offers a full display of the interior. A sleek stainless steel handle completes the look, and a factory installed lock offers added security. This unit can be used freestanding or built-in with extra rear clearance. See the user manual for more information.
With its ideal size and handy features, the SWC1966 is an elegant yet affordable wine cellar for full storage needs.
- Large capacity - Interior can hold up to 160standard 750ml Bordeaux style bottles. If using this wine cellar for wider Burgundy style bottles, you can hold up 118. For champagne, the interior can hold 22 bottles (plus an additional 132 of the standard Bordeaux style)
- Double pane tempered glass door - Slightly tinted glass provides full view of interior, with a stainless steel trim for added accent
- Two temperature zones - Lower zone is ideal for storing red wine (temperature range: 55 degrees F to 72 degrees F) while the upper zone accommodates white and sparkling wine stored between 41 degrees F and 55 degrees F
- Digital thermostat - Set and adjust two temperature zones separately with easy-to-use digital controls with an LED display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Recessed LED lighting - Recessed lighting offers an elegant, efficient view of your collection
- Slide-out wooden shelving - 14 easy gliding shelves offer proper storage
- Factory installed locks - Keyed locks for secure interiors
- Reversible door - User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Fully finished black cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Professional handles - Stainless steel handles add a professional look
- Automatic defrost - Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Modified built-in use - Unit can be installed in built-in applications with at least 2in. of clearance in the rear to ensure adequate ventilation
- High temperature alarm - Audible alarm sounds if the storage temperature rises out of recommended range
- Open door alarm - Alarm sounds if the door is left open for more than 60 seconds
- Temperature Memory Function - Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Sabbath Mode - Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- Stainless steel kickplate - An added touch of elegance
- 100 Percent CFC Free - Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Bottle Capacity||151 to 200 Bottles|