Summit 22 Bottle Built In Wine Cooler
Unique design lets you store bottles horizontally and upright
Dimensions: 25.5 in. H x 17.75 in. W x 20.25 in. D
This compact unit features a front-breathing system that allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also enables freestanding use on countertops. A stainless steel trimmed glass door includes a factory installed lock for convenient security and a pro style handle. This unit comes with a black cabinet finish.
- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use
- Versatile interior lets you store red or white wine upright or horizontally on wooden shelves
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Digital thermostat with external readout for easy and precise temperature control
- Interior LED lighting for an elegant display with energy efficiency
Inside is designed to store up to 22 standard 750ml Bordeaux style bottles of wine (or a combination of 18 wider Burgundy style bottles and 3 Bordeaux). It includes four wooden shelves and a metal insert that lets you stack bottles on the floor of the unit. Bottles can also be stored upright in front of the shelving, maximizing capacity and offering a great solution to keeping open bottles refrigerated. Features a digital thermostat for easy temperature management and recessed LED lighting for an efficient, attractive presentation.
This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use.
- Built-in or freestanding capable - Front-breathing system allows the unit to be used built-in, while the finished cabinet also allows freestanding use
- Commercially approved - ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- Double pane tempered glass door - Slightly tinted glass provides full view of interior, with a stainless steel trim for added accent
- Factory installed locks - Keyed locks for secure interiors
- 22 bottle capacity - Interior can hold up to 22 standard 750ml Bordeaux style bottles. If using this wine cellar for wider Burgundy/Pinot Noir bottles, you can store up to 18 of those bottles with an additional 3 Bordeaux bottles.
- Professional handles - Stainless steel handle offers a professional look
- Automatic defrost - Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Digital thermostat - Precise temperature management with easy electronic controls and a digital display
- Interior LED light - Externally located button turns this light on and off to illuminate the products for a tempting view
- Wooden shelving - Four wooden shelves offer the perfect conditions for storing bottles horizontally
- Vertical storage - 3 bottles can be stored upright in front of the shelves, an ideal solution for keeping open bottles of wine refrigerated
- Floor insert - Metal holder lets you lay 3 Bordeaux bottles or 2 Burgundy bottles safely on the floor
- Fully finished black cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100 Percent CFC Free - Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Bottle Capacity||1 to 50 Bottles|