12.5" H x 35.75" W x 15.38" D
Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards for use in bars, restaurants, wineries, and other foodservice establishments
Stainless steel wrapped cabinet for lasting durability in busy commercial settings
Perfect for keeping open bottles of wine chilled at the right conditions
Digital thermostat ensures precise and convenient temperature control
Countertop design with commercial compressor for rapid temperature pull-down
LED lighting and window offer an elegant display of bottle labels
Height of Cabinet 12.5" (32 cm)
Width 35.75" (91 cm)
Depth 15.38" (39 cm)
Bottles 12 bottles
Defrost Type Automatic
Door Stainless Steel
Cabinet Stainless Steel
US Electrical Safety ETL
Canadian Electrical Safety ETL-C
Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
Weight 73.0 lbs. (33 kg)
Shipping Weight 80.0 lbs. (36 kg)
Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year
Compressor Warranty 5 Years
Number of Zones 1
Thermostat Type Digital
Interior Light Yes
Fan Type Interior
Refrigerant Type R600a
Refrigerant Amount 1.06 oz.
High Side PSI 150.0
Low Side PSI 50.0
Temperature Range 41 to 68ºF
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice
Warning WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Summit Commercial brings unique solutions to wine storage with the STC series of open bottle wine coolers.
The STC12 is a countertop wine chiller that is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. The compressor-based cooling system ensures fast temperature pull-down ideal for use in bars, tasting rooms, and restaurants. Twelve slots let you store standard Bordeaux style bottles in an upright position, with a tinted glass window that offers an attractive, illuminated display of the front bottles' labels. The soft blue LED lighting can be adjusted from three levels of brightness to best suit your setting.
This unit is equipped with digital controls for easy temperature management. Temperature can be set between 41 and 68ºF to accommodate red or white wine. The display can be switched from Fahrenheit to Celsius at the touch of a button. An internal fan helps to evenly chill the stored bottles and an audible temperature alarm sounds if the cooler goes out of suggested range.
The STC12 features a stainless steel wrapped exterior cabinet for a professional look and lasting durability in busy commercial settings.
- Commercially approved - ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards for use in foodservice settings
- Upright bottle storage - Interior can hold up to 12 Bordeaux style bottles in an upright position
- Stainless steel exterior - Cabinet is wrapped in brushed stainless steel for a professional look with heavy duty durability
- Compressor-based cooling design - Quality commercial design ensures rapid temperature pull-down and more stabilized performance to keep bottles properly chilled
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with a readout switchable from Fahrenheit to Celsius for added flexibility
- Wide temperature range - Thermostat can be set between 41º and 68ºF for proper storage of white, blush, or red wine
- Display window - Illuminated window lets you display bottle labels
- Adjustable LED lighting - Three light settings and off mode let you access the perfect display conditions for every venue
- Internal fan - Fan-forced cooling helps to better circulate the temperature to keep each bottle stored under the right conditions
- Temperature alarm - Audible and visual alarms warn if the temperature rises or falls out of suggested range
- Temperature memory function - In the event of power loss, the unit will recover its last setting once power is restored
- Control panel lock - Allows you to freeze the control panel to avoid accidental temperature adjustments
- Automatic defrost - Easy user maintenance with an auto defrosting system, with control panel setting included for defrosting if the cooler is used in areas of high heat or humidity
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals