Ceiling Mount 4000
Cellar Size: 1000 cu. ft
|Wine cooling systems go through quality control prior to shipping. Please allow 2 weeks prior to shipping.|
The Platinum Split sets the new standard for in-cellar split systems. This completely new design improves airflow efficiency 25% and operates 10% quieter, all while being 35% smaller than our previous split system evaporator. The system continues to use our liquid bottle probe for monitoring the actual temperature of the wine to ensure the wine is being kept at 55°F.
At WhisperKOOL, we have created a Ceiling Mount split system evaporator. Cellar contractors have asked for a design that does not take away from the racking capacity and is virtually invisible in the cellar. Utilizing our Ceiling Mounted evaporator has many benefits: It offers excellent efficiency by drawing in the warmer air which accumulates at the ceiling, cools and disperses the air throughout the environment, allows for maximum racking space, and is virtually invisible in the cellar. Designed with the highest quality, professional grade parts for longevity and performance, it also offers ease of installation and accessibility. It includes a condensate pump system. The grille of unit comes with a smooth, black primered finish, excellent for painting and color matching. Creating a cellar environment with our new Ceiling Mount Split System will offer the flexibility to design a beautiful environment for the aging of fine wines with a virtually invisible cooling system. Included is the quality and reliability that contractors have come to know from WhisperKOOL.
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Advanced electronic control system
- Liquid bottle probe
- Energy saving mode
- Alarm capabilities
- Flexible installation
- 55F temperature differential
- Condensing unit can be placed outdoors w/optional housing
Note: The systems do not include a line set.
The Exterior Housing protects the condenser portion of the split system from the elements when installed outdoors.
24V Thermostat Conversion Kit:
Tap into the latest technology to manage and monitor your wine cellar environment with WhisperKOOL.
Introducing our new 24-volt thermostat conversion kit for WhisperKOOL split systems.
Utilize the industry leading technology from major manufacturers to monitor the environment of your cellar. (see individual thermostat manufactures features and benefits for details.)
- Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Monitor run time and energy usage.
- Set alarm notifications.
- View your cellar conditions from your mobile device.
The use of the 24-volt thermostat conversion kit eliminates the thermostat normally included with the system and allows your contractor to select, purchase and install the thermostat technology of your choice, including but not limited to:
- By selecting the 24V Thermostat Conversion Kit, you have acknowledged that the system will not be built with the standard WhisperKOOL control or liquid measuring bottle probe. You will have to source and purchase your own 24V thermostat to run the equipment.
- Not utilizing the thermostat from WhisperKOOL also eliminates the use of the bottle probe.
- WhisperKOOL does not provide smart thermostats. Those must be purchased separately.
- WhisperKOOL customer service staff do not provide technical support for the customers' selected thermostat.
Cellar Size: 1000 cu. ft
Evaporator: 54 Decibels
Condenser: 65 Decibels
Evaporator: 20.5"w x 15.5"h x 14.5"d
Condenser: 12w x 13.5h x 18d
AMPS (starting/running): Evaporator: 2/1, Condenser: 18/9
Installation: Evaporator is installed in the cellar, Condenser is installed up to 100 line ft. away.
Temp. Delta: 55°F temperature differential
Thermostat : Digital Control Display
Warranty: 2 year parts and labor / 5 year compressor