Ceiling Mount Twin
|Wine cooling systems go through quality control prior to shipping. Please allow 2 weeks prior to shipping.|
At WhisperKOOL, we have created a Ceiling Mount Twin system. Cellar contractors have asked for a dual-evaporator design which does not reduce racking capacity and is virtually invisible in the cellar.
Utilizing our ceiling mounted evaporator has many benefits.
- Greater cooling capacity
- Dual evaporators
- No ducting required
- Standard and 24V thermostat options available
- Allows for maximum racking space
- Various mounting options, including an aesthetic "fully recessed" option
- HVAC/R Technician required for installation Includes a pump system to remove excess condensate
- Grille of unit comes with a durable black powder-coated finish, which can be painted to match the cellar
Our new Ceiling Mount Twin system combines versatile installation options with the proven power of dual evaporators, ideal for the aging of fine wines. Also included is the quality and reliability that contractors have come to expect from WhisperKOOL.
The Ceiling Mount Twin utilizes R-404a refrigerant and has the built in capacity to be installed outside in cold weather climates where temperatures get as low as -15 degrees. Therefore, no cold weather start kit is required.
- Cellar Size:3000 cu. ft. (Each wine cellar is unique and has specific cooling requirements . Heat load calculations should always be performed prior to selecting a cooling unit)
- BTUh w/90° air entering the condenser coil:8500 CFM:308
- Dimensions: Evaporator: 12.75”H x 14.5”W x 35.75”D (x2), W/mounting bracket: 17.10”H x 38.75”D (x2) Condensing: 24”L x 17.5”W x 13.4”H
- Condensing Unit HP: 3/4
- Voltage Rating: Evaporator: 115V (20 amp Dedicated Curcuit Required) Condensing: 230V (20 amp Dedicated Curcuit Required)
- Weight: Evaporator: 80lbs Condensing: 67lbs AMPS (starting/running):Evaporator: 2/1 Condensing: 27/7.3 dBA:58.5 Drainline:1/4” ID clear plastic tubing (not provided)
- Installation: Evaporator coils installed in the cellar
- Thermostat: Remote digital display
- Temp. Delta: 55°F max temperature differential between cellar temperature and condensing unit air intake temperature