Extreme Series 3500ti
Cellar Size: up to 800 cu. ft.
|Wine cooling systems go through quality control prior to shipping. Please allow 2 weeks prior to shipping.|
The Extreme 3500ti introduces variable speed fans to WhisperKOOL’s most advanced and powerful self-contained cooling system. Utilizing variable speed fans this high capacity unit can maintain optimal cellar condi- tions while operating at a quiet 57 decibels. The Extreme is designed to fit between standard wall studs for simple “through-the-wall” installation with minimum modification to existing wall structures. Extremes are acceptable for mounting through an exterior wall and can operate in a 110°F exhaust environment. The ti Series includes our most advanced controller utilizing Advanced System Protection Technology. This features a series of strategically placed monitoring probes, which ensure efficient performance and long cooling unit life. This system is designed to maintain 55°F in a cellar up to 800 cubic feet in size.
- Variable Speed Fans
- Operates in extreme environments
- Simple installation - between wall studs
- Advanced electronic control system
- Liquid bottle probe
- Energy saving mode
- 55F temperature differential
- External grille available for exterior venting
- Two year parts and labor warranty
24V Thermostat Conversion Kit:
Tap into the latest technology to manage and monitor your wine cellar environment with WhisperKOOL.
Introducing our new 24-volt thermostat conversion kit for WhisperKOOL split systems.
Utilize the industry leading technology from major manufacturers to monitor the environment of your cellar. (see individual thermostat manufactures features and benefits for details.)
- Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Monitor run time and energy usage.
- Set alarm notifications.
- View your cellar conditions from your mobile device.
The use of the 24-volt thermostat conversion kit eliminates the thermostat normally included with the system and allows your contractor to select, purchase and install the thermostat technology of your choice, including but not limited to:
- By selecting the 24V Thermostat Conversion Kit, you have acknowledged that the system will not be built with the standard WhisperKOOL control or liquid measuring bottle probe. You will have to source and purchase your own 24V thermostat to run the equipment.
- Not utilizing the thermostat from WhisperKOOL also eliminates the use of the bottle probe.
- WhisperKOOL does not provide smart thermostats. Those must be purchased separately.
- WhisperKOOL customer service staff do not provide technical support for the customers' selected thermostat.
Cellar Size: up to 800 cu. ft
High: 62 Decibels
Med: 56 Decibels
Low: 51 Decibels
Dimensions: 14.25"W x 15.75"H x 28"D
AMPS (starting/running): 32/9
Installation: Through-the-Wall, Partially Ducted, Fully Ducted
Temp. Delta: 55°F temperature differential
Thermostat : Digital Control Display
Outside Venting: Can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 110°F, the external grille cover is highly recommended.
Warranty: 2 year parts and labor / 5 year compressor