Extreme Series 3500tiR Ducted
Cellar Size: 800 cu. ft
|Wine cooling systems go through quality control prior to shipping. Please allow 2 weeks prior to shipping.|
The Fully Ducted Extreme Series units can be positioned up to 25 ducted feet from the cellar, creating a noise-free cellar environment. Fully ducted installation provides many installation options, allowing you to not only put the unit in more remote areas of the home but to also have full control of where the exhaust air vents to. This series features an advanced liquid temperature controller with a remote LED display (which can be placed up to 300 line feet from the unit) and electronic thermostat. Maintain 55°F in a cellars up to 800 cu. Ft. (3500tiR), 1250 cu. Ft. (5000tiR), or 2000 cu. Ft. (8000tiR) in size.
- Cooling unit can be located up to 25 ducted feet from the cellar
- Selectable 3-speed fans
- Extreme Series Technology provides reliable starting and running performance, even under the most extreme outdoor conditions
- Fits neatly between wall studs for quick and simple installation
- Advanced electronic display
- Remote digital LED readout w/ 50ft. communication line
- Liquid bottle probe
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Maintains 55 degrees and 50-70% humidity in cellars up to 800 cu ft.
- Designed to blend seamlessly within cellar racking
- Oversized coils
- Noise-free cellar environment
- Durable finish
24V Thermostat Conversion Kit:
Tap into the latest technology to manage and monitor your wine cellar environment with WhisperKOOL.
Introducing our new 24-volt thermostat conversion kit for WhisperKOOL split systems.
Utilize the industry leading technology from major manufacturers to monitor the environment of your cellar. (see individual thermostat manufactures features and benefits for details.)
- Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Monitor run time and energy usage.
- Set alarm notifications.
- View your cellar conditions from your mobile device.
The use of the 24-volt thermostat conversion kit eliminates the thermostat normally included with the system and allows your contractor to select, purchase and install the thermostat technology of your choice, including but not limited to:
- By selecting the 24V Thermostat Conversion Kit, you have acknowledged that the system will not be built with the standard WhisperKOOL control or liquid measuring bottle probe. You will have to source and purchase your own 24V thermostat to run the equipment.
- Not utilizing the thermostat from WhisperKOOL also eliminates the use of the bottle probe.
- WhisperKOOL does not provide smart thermostats. Those must be purchased separately.
- WhisperKOOL customer service staff do not provide technical support for the customers' selected thermostat.
- Cellar Size: 800 cu. ft
- dBA: 62 Decibels
- Dimensions: 14.25"W x 15.75"H x 49.5"D
- Weight: 115lbs.
- AMPS (starting/running): 32/9
- Installation: Within 25 ducted feet of cellar.
- Temp. Delta: 55°F temperature differential
- Thermostat : Digital Control Display
- Outside Venting: Can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 110°F, the external grille cover is highly recommended.
- Ducting Options: Unit can be fully ducted.
Warranty: 2 year parts and labor / 5 year compressor