Extreme Series 3500tIR Wall Mounted
Through-the-wall Cooling for cellars up to 800 cu.ft.
|Wine cooling systems go through quality control prior to shipping. Please allow 2 weeks prior to shipping.|
This product is intended for through-the-wall installations. It is an “upgrade” to the Extreme ti because it uses the KDT Plus remote controller and thermostat. The duct plenums for the evaporator and condenser can be purchased separately. The controller can be mounted outside the cellar, allowing you to monitor your cellar temperature without needing to enter. The controller can be mounted up to 50 feet away from the Extreme unit.
NOTE: If this unit will be installed through an exterior wall, you will need to purchase an exterior housing to protect the unit. If this unit will be installed through an interior wall, the hot air exhaust may be redirected to another location using the condenser ducting plenum kit.
- Cellar Size: Approx. 800 cu. ft. when cellar is fully insulated and sealed with a proper vapor barrier (each wine cellar is unique and has specific cooling requirements; heat load calculations should always be performed prior to selecting a cooling unit)
- BTU/h w/85°F air entering condenser coil:2688
- Dimensions: 28"L x 14.25"W x 15.75"H
- Refrigerant:R-134a HP:1/4
- Refrigeration Tons:0.26 Voltage
- Rating:115V (20-amp dedicated circuit required); 230V (subject to availability)
- Weight:115 lbs Amps:9 (running amps)
- Duct Size:8" supply, 8" return (evaporator and condenser)
- Drain Line:3/8" ID clear plastic tubing
- Installation:Can be installed up to 25 duct feet away from cellar
- Thermostat:Advanced digital display (50-ft. cable), liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe (50-ft. cable)
- Temp. Delta:Can maintain a 55°F cellar temperature with up to 110°F condenser air intake temperature