WhisperKool SC Pro 2000
For Cellars up to 300 cu. ft.
|Wine cooling systems go through quality control prior to shipping. Please allow 2 weeks prior to shipping.|
- Exterior Grille/Housing
- Ducting Kit
- Liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe
- Advanced digital controller
- Dynamic airflow with quiet operation technology
- Condensate management system
- Coated evaporator coil
- Front or rear power switch
- Single-piece mounting bracket
- Durable powder-coated finish
The SC Series is our easiest-to-install, self-contained cooling unit. It does not require an HVAC-R technician to install.
The SC PRO Series embodies the latest and greatest system design technologies in an all-new housing design. Developed upon feedback directly from customers and installers, the unit incorporates a variety of high-end components at an affordable price point. By combining powerful airflow with quiet operation technology, the SC PRO is unrivaled when it comes to efficiently cooling small to mid-sized wine cellars.
What separates the original SC Series from the SC PRO Series? The SC PRO comes complete with a new blower fan system that optimizes performance while operating at a significantly lower noise level. It also reintroduces a condensate management system, which effectively evaporates up to 3oz. of water an hour. This management system renders the drain line as an additional safeguard rather than a definite need.
The SC PRO Series is a direct replacement for one of the most well-known cellar cooling units, the XLT. Designed for simple, through-the-wall installation, the unit fits between standard wall studs and a single piece mounting bracket eliminates the need for a support shelf. The SC PRO has a 30 degree F temperature differential. In order to keep your cellar at 55 degrees F, the condenser intake temperature should not exceed 85 degrees F. This makes interior installation ideal for SC Series units.
- Self-contained units require adequate ventilation on the exhaust side of the unit to dissipate the heat generated during operation.
- The condenser intake temperature should not exceed 85°F.