Wine Guardian 1 Ton Split Cooling System
Capacity: 1500-6000 cu.ft.
|Wine cooling systems are configured to order. Please allow 2 weeks prior to shipping.|
Wine Guardian's ducted split system provides superb air distribution and temperature control for optimal conditioning of your valuable wine collection. The extremely quiet and virtually vibration-free system offers maximum flexibility in system location and cellar designs. This makes it ideal for cellars that have no space to install a self-contained WG system, for applications where condenser air is difficult to exhaust, and for longer duct runs.
The split system operates in ambient temperatures between 0 degrees F and 115 degrees F (-18 degrees C and 46 degrees C). And just like all Wine Guardian products, it is certified by ETL to UL and CSA standards for safety and performance.
- Fan coil unit (evaporator, left in above photo) and condensing system (right, including cover suitable for outdoor use)
- Condensing unit includes: high and low refrigerant pressure switches, low ambient protection, refrigerant sight glass, and filter drier
- Remote user interface controller (on top of evaporator in photo above, with displays in Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Multiple capacities for cellars of any size and configuration
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and all–aluminum frame for long-term durability
- One supply and one return duct collars
- Multiple supply air openings for installation flexibility (for up to 5 outlets)
- High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Humidification - Drip pad type humidifier with integral evaporator fan, water valves and controls. Powered by the Wine Guardian Unit.
- Electric Heat - Integral electric heater coil and and controls. Heater turns on to protect wine cellar from low temperature conditions. Ideal for areas where ambient temperature falls below 50 degrees F.
- Serving Temperature - The factory configured serving-temperature option allows a Wine Guardian unit to control to an extended temperature range from 42 degrees F to 64 degrees F. Perfect for single to multiple cabinet applications and small wine rooms in which consumption-temperature cooling is preferred. It also allows the user to rotate wine stock and change the set point from season to season, making it ideal for restaurants, wine bars, clubs, etc.
fan coil: 17" x 22" x 14"
condensing unit: 23" x 30" x 22"
The capacity listed for these units makes the following assumptions:
- 8.0 foot ceilings thru-out
- Poor construction assumes an overall insulation value of R7, average assumes R13 and good assumes R21
- Ambient and condensing temp. is 85 deg.F
- Room setpoint is 55 deg.F
- All rooms have 25 feet of duct from unit to cellar
- Room is square or rectangular (area = W x L )
- All cellars are on concrete floors below grade
- Bottle storage capacity = 18 bottles/sq. ft. of floor area assuming stacked 72" high, 12"deep and 36" isles and 85% utilization
- Residential = 2 door opngs./day with 1 person and 1 watt/sq.ft. intermittent, 0 continuous lights, one 6 sq. ft. window, one door, one hot wall on short wall, one bottle/day turnover
- Restaurant = 16 door opngs./day with 1 person and 2 watts/sq.ft. intermittent, 1 watt/sq.ft. continuous, 0.25 bottles/sq.ft. turnover, one short hot wall, one 12sq.ft. window, one door
- Retail/Storage = 36 door opngs./day with 2 people and 3 watts/sq.ft. continuous lighting, 0.5 bottles/sq.ft. turnover, one short hot wall, 2 doors (one from unconditioned space), one 12 sq.ft. window
- Minimum of four (4) air changes per hour for good circulation and distribution
3 Year Extended Warranty available - covers compressor only
Upon receipt of your order, one of our customer service representatives may contact you for more information about your space in order to ensure you have chosen the proper unit. We will then confirm your options and provide you with a shipping time and expected delivery date. Product is made to order and drop shipped from the manufacturer. Expect a lead time of 1-2 weeks